If you’re struggling with Wordle 415 for August 8, then you’ve most certainly come to the right place. Today’s teaser isn’t the hardest Wordle puzzle of the month so far, but judging by the social media feeds, it is causing fans a few issues. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free clues for Wordle 415 hints on August 8. Good luck, because you might just need it.
A fantastic game that’s taken the world by storm, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 415 on August 8…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 415 hints and clues for August 8…
1. Wordle 415 starts with the letter U.
2. Wordle 415 contains two vowels.
3. When you’re out of breath after walking up the stairs.